The Hertz Corporation Driver / Customer Service Representative in Holyhead, United Kingdom
Driver / Customer Service Representative - Holyhead and Holyhead Port
Zero Hour contract
Shift work, including Weekends - willing to Drive and Valet cars
£8.21 per hour
Must have a valid Full UK or EU Driving License
Reporting to the Branch Manager, the Driver will ensure that all vehicles are presented in the correct manner when parking in ready bays/ delivered to site and that vehicles are cleaned and checked to company standards.
· Ensure that all vehicles are moved when ready, parking in a 'drive out' position, leaving the gear in neutral, heaters turned off with vents closed and a 'ready hanger' present.
· Ensure that the radio is turned off and the volume is low for when the customer uses this.
· Ensure that the water & oil levels etc are checked and adjusted if so required.
· Ensure Tyres are checked for damage, wear and that they are correctly inflated.
· Ensure all vehicles are left locked when unattended. Keys should be kept in a secure place at all times.
· Assist in the delivery and collection of vehicles at your manager's request or aid in any ad-hoc duties required on branch.
· Ensure full Hertz uniform is worn at all times.
· Ensure any lost property items found in vehicles are handed over via the relevant process.
· Report any potential issues within the garage area that may lead to dangerous Health and Safety problems.
· Report any damage to vehicles to the Branch Manager or branch staff
· Ensure that paperwork is filled in full and correctly as instructed by branch staff.
Please note due to high volume of applications only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
View the weblink video for a walkthrough of one of our branches
Job ID 169831
# Positions 1
Category RAC Operations
Position Type Casual